Effective Date: July 22, 2020
Email Address: email@example.com
Mailing Address: Infinity Loop Capital
111 Sandra Muraida Way #13C
Austin, TX 78703
Collection of Information
If you are a User, you must provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to us when you create your Account, including:
- The name of your company
- The first and last name of a contact at the company
- An email address for the company
- Chosen password for your Account
- Payment information
When you use our Platform, we will also collect the following information:
- Transaction Information: Details related to your orders of data, information and other materials we provide (“Orders”) and payments for Orders, including the date and time of your payments, the amount charged and any other information we deem necessary to verify payments.
- Usage Information: Information about your use of our Platform, including your preferences, settings and the features of our Platform that you use.
- Device Information. Information about your device, including the model, operating system and version, preferred language, unique device identifier, serial number and your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address.
We also use Google Analytics to track your usage of our Platform.
Use of Information
Visitors’ Personally Identifiable Information
If you are a Visitor, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us to respond to your inquiries and send you information and updates about us and our services.
Users’ Personally Identifiable Information
If you are a User, we may use your Personally Identifiable Information for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, optimize and improve our Platform, including to prevent fraud and abuse, address issues with functionality, facilitate payments, develop new features and provide support;
- To set up your Account and provide you with ongoing access to your Account and fulfill your Orders;
- To process and respond to your Orders, inquiries and requests;
- To understand your business and present information to you through the Platform that is relevant to your business;
- To send you promotional messages and information about our services and our Platform; and
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our Terms of Service or be illegal.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may use information that cannot directly or indirectly identify you as an individual, including Personally Identifiable Information that has been aggregated and stripped of personally identifying information (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information”) for any purposes that we may deem appropriate, including to learn about how you use our Site and our Platform, what features you like or find valuable and how we can improve the quality and usefulness of our services.
Disclosure AND SHARING of YOUR Information
Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information in the following situations:
- With your prior consent;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to provide our Site and our Platform, including those who provide delivery and hosting services and data analytics services;
- To a buyer or successor in interest in the event that we participate in a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business or a merger or consolidation with a third party;
- When it is necessary in our opinion to do so to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our Site, our Platform and our network;
- To protect our rights, property and safety, including the safety of Users, our employees and other contractors and service providers;
- To comply with any subpoena, court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service; and
- To defend against legal claims.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may disclose Non-Personally Identifiable Information to anyone we choose without restriction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personally Identifiable Information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your Personally Identifiable Information.
If you are a Visitor, you cannot view the Personally Identifiable Information we have collected from you, but the only information we collect if you have not established an Account with us is information you voluntarily provide.
If you are a User, you may edit all of the Personally Identifiable Information that is associated with your Account at any time through our Site. Also, you view and access your Orders through the Platform. You may deactivate or delete your Account at any time through our Site once you are logged into your Account. Please note that once you delete your Account, we will delete all of the information associated with your Account.
You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us via email by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional email messages, such as messages with information about your Account, your Orders and your inquiries, questions and/or comments.
We do not track your activities across the internet. Therefore, we do not use “do not track” signals or respond to “do not track” requests.
Protection of Your Information
Our Security Measures
We work hard to prevent unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We have adopted industry standard security practices;
- We limit our collection of Personally Identifiable Information to what we need to provide our Site and our Platform; and
- We restrict our internal access to your Personally Identifiable Information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
How You Can Protect Your Security
If you are a User, your Personally Identifiable Information and the other information associated with your Account are password protected for your privacy and security. You can help protect against unauthorized access to your Account by keeping your password secret at all times and limiting third party access to your computer.
Please note that no information security practices are 100% secure or immune from circumvention. We can’t give you an absolute guarantee that your Personally Identifiable Information will always be secure. If we learn of a security breach that jeopardizes, or may jeopardize, the security and confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information, we will attempt to notify you electronically (subject to any applicable laws) at the email address associated with your Account so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
Third Party Services
Our Site and our Platform and any material that we send to you may contain links or otherwise provide access to third party websites and services. We also work with third party service providers to provide our services. Please be aware that we have no control over the policies and practices of third parties, including those relating to the collection of information through their websites and applications (“Third Party Practices”). We are not responsible for Third Party Practices.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of young children, and therefore we do not knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from persons under the age of 13. No part of our services, our Site or our Platform is directed to persons under the age of 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OUR SITE OR USE OUR FORUM AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER. If we discover that Personally Identifiable Information has been collected from a person under the age of 13 without verified parental consent in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, we will immediately delete such information.